Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Learning Las Partes del Cuerpo


Over the past many weeks, my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade English classes have been learning how to say, read and write
"The Parts of the Body" or "Las Partes del Cuerpo."

After much hard work and memorizing, I took my 4th graders on a special trip outside to trace their bodies and write out each body part in English. They loved it and had a grand ole time :)



Here is Idalia tracing Carlos Ramon



Angela writing out a few body parts



"...Eyes and ears and mouth and nose...Head, shoulders, knees, and toes, knees and toes!"

Ahh they make me so proud :)



My cutie patootie 4th graders and I


1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah! :) I've followed your blog for a while now, but this is the first time I've posted! I'm actually teaching English as a foreign language now, too, and I just wanted to say--"Head, shoulders, knees, and toes" is one heck of a fun song to do with kids! ;) Hope everything continues to go well for ya! :D

    ReplyDelete